Essentials of Medical Parasitology, 2nd Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
This book is a complete guide to medical parasitology for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
The new edition has been fully revised to provide the latest updates and advances in the field, highlighting epidemiology, diagnosis and treatment of numerous parasitic diseases.
Presented in bullet format, the text is divided into four main sections, each further sub-divided to cover different parasites.
The second edition covers recent advances in laboratory diagnosis, treatment guidelines, vaccine prophylaxis, epidemiology of infectious diseases, and hospital infection control.
Each chapter features questions on the topic to assist revision, as well as clinical images, schematic diagrams, tables and flowcharts.
- Complete guide to medical parasitology for students
- Fully revised, new edition covering latest advances in the field
- Includes questions on each topic to assist revision
- Previous edition (9789351523291) published in 2014
- Publisher : Jp Medical Ltd; 2nd ed. edition (October 1, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 288 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9352704800
- ISBN-13 : 978-9352704804
- ISBN-13 : 9789352704804
- eText ISBN: 9789390281077