Infectious Pediatric Diseases Around the Globe, An Issue of Pediatric Clinics of North America (Volume 69-1) (The Clinics: Internal Medicine, Volume 69-1) (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Chokechai Rongkavilit, Fouzia Naeem MD
In this issue of Pediatric Clinics, guest editors Chokechai Rongkavilit and Fouzia Naeem bring their considerable expertise to the topic of infectious pediatric diseases around the globe. Top experts in the field cover key topics such as pediatric tuberculosis, important nematodes in children, malaria, and more.
- Contains 12 relevant, practice-oriented topics including Prevention of Mother-to-Child HIV Transmission in Resource-Limited Countries; Multidrug-Resistant Bacteria in the Developing World; Pediatric Care for Internationally-Adopted Children and Migrant Children; Vaccines for International Pediatric Travelers; Prevention of Emerging Infections in Children; and more.
- Provides in-depth clinical reviews on infectious pediatric diseases around the globe, offering actionable insights for clinical practice.
- Presents the latest information on this timely, focused topic under the leadership of experienced editors in the field. Authors synthesize and distill the latest research and practice guidelines to create clinically significant, topic-based reviews.
- Publisher : Elsevier (December 6, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323848745
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323848749
- ISBN-13 : 9780323848749
- eText ISBN: 9780323848756