The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics, 36th Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Dr. Zachary Crees MD, Dr. Cassandra Fritz MD, Dr. Alonso Huedebert MD, Dr. Jonas Noe MD, Dr. Arvind Rengarajan MD, Dr. Xiaowen Wang MD
Selected as a Doody’s Core Title for 2022!Established for more than 75 years, The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics, 36th Edition , provides concise, high-yield content that reflects today’s fast-changing advances in medical technology and therapeutics. In one convenient, portable resource, you’ll find complete coverage of every area of medicine and the core subspecialties—all at your fingertips for quick review and reference. Discover why housestaff and faculty worldwide depend on this best-selling resource for day-to-day clinical practice in internal medicine.
- Offers brief, logical approaches to diagnosis and management of commonly encountered medical conditions, including new therapies that improve patient outcomes.
- Presents valuable content in a concise, practical format that includes easy-to-follow guidelines, tables, diagrams, algorithms, dosing, and treatment information.
- Provides a clear view of the challenges faced by residents, interns, medical students, and other practitioners, plus offers practical solutions, and expert guidance—all in one convenient and easily accessible source.
- Edited by Internal Medicine Chief Residents from the Washington University School of Medicine and Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
The Washington Manual is a registered mark belonging to Washington University in St. Louis to which international legal protection applies. The mark is used in this publication by LWW under license from Washington University.
- Publisher : LWW; 36th edition (June 6, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1072 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1975113489
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975113483