60 Fälle Chirurgie, 4th Edition (EPUB3)
By Sonja Güthoff, Isabell Dützmann, Stephan Dützmann
From gray theory to colorful practice! The cases – systematic, practical, good.
Do you want to be close to clinical events, cut a good figure in the clinic and during exams and also keep the motivation to learn? With the series of cases, you can prepare yourself systematically and patient-oriented for clerkship, PY or exam:
- The cases: 60 cases that you will definitely come across in the clinic, all the important clinical pictures and symptoms. You learn focused on what is relevant.
- The 4-side principle: From the suspected diagnosis to therapy. On the first page the description of the case with questions to find a solution, on the following pages the solution with precise explanations. This makes understanding easy.
- The authors: Young medical professionals who know what questions are asked in tutorials, OSCEs and oral exams. This gives security for exams and practice.
- The best: Medicine for the ears – 25 of 60 cases are also available as audio versions. The knowledge literally goes into your ear and sticks better.
The triple sorting of the table of contents facilitates the overview: 1. according to clinical pictures, 2. according to symptoms, 3. according to subject areas. The cases are based on the competency-oriented catalog of learning objectives (NKLC) and the examination priorities of the IMPP. So you always know the answer to exam questions.
New in the 4th edition:
- Audio versions of 25 selected cases, with a special focus on differential diagnoses, available via QR code
- 10 all-new additional cases
- What-if scenarios
- New focal points: outpatients, successful inter- and intra-professional handover, medical skills
- Publisher : Urban & Fischer Publishing House/Elsevier GmbH; 4th edition (Oct. 12, 2022)
- Language : German
- Paperback : 296 pages
- ISBN-10 : 343742694X
- ISBN-13 : 978-3437426940