Textbook of SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19: Epidemiology, Etiopathogenesis, Immunology, Clinical Manifestations, Treatment, Complications, and Preventive Measures (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Subramani Mani MBBS (MD) PhD, Jorn-Hendrik Weitkamp MD
Written by physicians and scientists with expertise in this evolving area, Textbook of SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19 provides a coherent, readable, and clinically relevant review of the biology, epidemiology, pathophysiology, immunology, clinical features, current treatment, and prevention strategies for the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Using both a systemic and topic-based approach, it summarizes and clarifies the extensive literature published on SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, includes a comprehensive bibliography, and provides answers to clinical questions at the point of care from multiple specialty perspectives.
- Includes dedicated chapters for pulmonary, cardiac, neurological, and oral manifestations of COVID-19.
- Covers therapeutics and novel therapeutic targets of SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19.
- Addresses the diagnostic and management challenges of COVID-19 in the emergency department.
- Discusses COVID-19 in special populations, including the effect of SARS-CoV-2 infection in pregnant mothers and to the fetus and newborn.
- Provides a systematic overview and comparison of vaccines that are approved and in development.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (February 15, 2023)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 304 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323875394
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323875394
- ISBN-13 : 9780323875394