Essentials of Pathophysiology for Nursing Practice (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Neal Cook, Andrea Shepherd, Jennifer Boore, Stephanie Dunleavy
A straight-forward, detailed overview of pathophysiology, providing nursing students with clear and simple explanations of the basic principles that underpin health and illness, and the main causes of disease. The book uses person-centred nursing as its guiding principle (in-line with the new NMC standards) to encourage students to develop a more detailed understanding of specific disorders and learn how to apply the bioscience theory to nursing practice and patient care.
- Full-colour diagrams and figures: all content supported by colourful, reader-friendly illustrations.
- Person-centred bioscience: a fictional family woven through the book encourages students to think holistically about pathophysiology and consider the lived-experiences of different conditions and diseases.
- Publisher : SAGE Publications Ltd; First edition (May 29, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 720 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1526494817
- ISBN-13 : 978-1526494818
- ISBN-13 : 9781526494818
- eText ISBN: 9781473980228
- eText ISBN: 9781473980235