Typaldos-Methode: Fasziendistorsionsmodell in der klinischen Praxis (German Edition) (EPUB)
By Stefan Anker
Whether osteopathy or physiotherapy: This practice book provides detailed basics for the diagnosis of fascial distortions and treatment with the Typaldos method. How are trigger bands formed? What are the indications or contraindications for the hernia trigger point technique? How can you analyze successes and failures in therapy and what conclusions do you draw from them? The author as an expert provides you with the answers!
From the content:
- All six fascial distortions according to Typaldos
- Genesis mechanisms, symptoms and body language
- Detailed treatment of the six fascial distortions
- Effects, side effects and additional measures to stabilize the success of the treatment
Based on the curriculum of the European Fascial Distortion Model Association.
Plus: Overviews and comparison tables for download
Acute complaints, unexplainable symptoms or chronic pain: The Typaldos method and the fascial distortion model expand your professional horizons and help your patients to achieve the best possible freedom from symptoms in everyday life and sports.
- Publisher : Springer; 1st edition 2022 edition (October 18, 2022)
- Language : German
- Paperback : 215 pages
- ISBN-10 : 3662651769
- ISBN-13 : 978-3662651766
- ISBN-13 : 9783662651766
- eText ISBN: 9783662651773