Neurological Examination Made Easy, 4th Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
Geraint Fuller MD FRCP (Author)
A concise and highly illustrated guide to the clinical examination of the nervous system for medical students, rsidents and junior doctors.
- A concise and lucid explanation of how to examine the nervous system.
- Copiously illustrated with clear line diagrams and flow charts.
- Instructions are clear and systematic – what to do, what you will find, and what it means.
- Strengthening of recommendations on the order of sensory testing.
- Addition of Halmagyi’s head thrust test.
- Updating of the cases in the section on passing clinical exams.
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 4 edition (June 10, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0443069646
- ISBN-13: 978-0443069642
- ISBN-13: 9780443069642
- eText ISBN: 9780702047756
File Size : 2.3 MB