Practical Guide for Clinical Neurophysiologic Testing: EP, LTM/ccEEG, IOM, PSG, and NCS/EMG, 2nd edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Thoru Yamada MD, Elizabeth Meng BA R.EEG/EPT
Focusing on the technical aspects of clinical neurophysiologic testing, Practical Guide for Clinical Neurophysiologic Testing: EP, LTM/ccEEG, IOM, PSG, and NCS/EMG 2nd Edition, offers comprehensive guidance on neurophysiologic testing that picks up where the companion Practical Guide for Clinical Neurophysiologic Testing: EEG ends. Dr. Thoru Yamada and Elizabeth Meng provide advanced content on evoked potentials, intraoperative monitoring, long-term EEG monitoring, epilepsy monitoring, sleep studies, and nerve conduction studies. All chapters have been updated to incorporate recent advancements and new studies and articles.
- Offers a straightforward approach to clinical neurophysiologic testing, with concise, readable text, test readouts, and sample cases, as well as videos and interactive questions online
- Provides extensive coverage of evoked potentials, including visual, brainstem auditory, and somatosensory EPs
- Contains new chapters on Brain Function Monitoring for Carotid Endarterectomy and Aortic Arch Surgery, Invasive EEG Monitoring and Imagining for Epilepsy Surgery, and Nerve Conduction and Electromyography Studies
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Publisher : LWW; Second edition (December 8, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 400 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1975193571
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975193577