The Royal Marsden Manual of Clinical Nursing Procedures, Student Edition, 10th Edition (Royal Marsden Manual Series) 2021 Epub+converted pdf
The student edition of The Royal Marsden Manual of Clinical Nursing Procedures has been the definitive, market-leading textbook of clinical nursing skills for fifteen years. This internationally best-selling title sets the gold standard for nursing care, providing the procedures, rationale, and guidance required by pre-registration students to deliver clinically effective, patient-focused care with expertise and confidence.
With over two-hundred detailed procedures which reflect the skills required to meet The Standards of Proficiency for Registered Nurses (NMC 2019), this comprehensive manual presents the evidence and underlying theory alongside full-colour illustrations and a range of learning activities designed to support student nurses in clinical practice. Loved and trusted by millions, The Royal Marsden Manual of Clinical Nursing Procedures, Student Edition continues to be a truly indispensable textbook for students, and includes coverage of patient assessment and discharge planning, communication, infection prevention and control, perioperative care, wound management, nutrition, diagnostic testing, medicines management, and much more.
Learning features in this revised tenth edition include:
- Learning outcomes – summarise the focus of the information in each chapter
- Learning in practice – asks you to consider issues within your practice environment
- Case studies – provide learning around a particular patient scenario
- Clinical applications – ask you to consider how you would apply your knowledge to a clinical situation
- Stretch activities – challenge you with more nuanced, advanced issues to reflect upon
Many of the features in the book are relevant to trainee nursing associates, especially when used in conjunction with supervision from academic and clinical teachers.
A companion website to this title is available at www.royalmarsdenmanual.com/student10e