Pulmonary/Respiratory (CPT 2021 Express Reference Coding Card) (Original PDF from Publisher)
By American Medical Association
Each double-sided, laminated CPT(R) 2021 Express Reference coding card is designed to facilitate quick, yet accurate CPT coding by supplying hundreds of the most commonly reported CPT codes per medical specialty. These easy-to-use reference cards allow health care providers and staff members to easily locate a desired code, which can then be referenced in the CPT codebook. A separate card lists all modifiers used with CPT and HCPCS codes.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- AMA EXCLUSIVE! CPT medium descriptors, symbols, and official CPT guidelines included on the cards for each specialty.
- Illustrations and tables from the CPT(R) 2021 ProfessionalEdition — provide visual examples of anatomy, procedures and services discussed within the codes.
- Formatted in code order under codebook sections and subsections — makes locating a code quick and easy for those familiar with the codebook.
- Portability — cards fit easily into the codebook.
- Durable — lamination creates a sturdy, tear-resistant resource suitable for daily use.
- Publisher : Amer Medical Assn; Illustrated edition (December 1, 2020)
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 1640161104
- ISBN-13 : 978-1640161108
- ISBN-13 : 9781640161108
- eText ISBN: 9781640161306