- Full-color pictures of dermatologic conditions.
- Clear illustrations of instruments you’re most likely to use.
- Podiatric Abbreviations and glossary for quick reference.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- ASIN : 1451186673
- Publisher : LWW; Fourth edition (December 21, 2016)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 732 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9781451186673
- ISBN-13 : 978-1451186673
- Type : PDF
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
Payment methods: Visa or master card (Paypal)
- Type : PDF
Watkins’ Manual of Foot and Ankle Medicine and Surgery Fourth Edition PDF
Now in its Fourth Edition, Watkins Manual of Foot and Ankle Medicine and Surgery provides residents with quick access to essential information on anatomy, pharmacology, microbiology, disease prevention, and management of foot and ankle disorders. In an easy-to-digest list format, it offers concise yet comprehensive coverage of everything from arthritis, imaging, and wound care to implants, pediatrics, and trauma – all at your fingertips in one convenient place.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like: