Occupational Therapist Exam Secrets Study Guide: OT Exam Review for the NBCOT OTR Occupational Therapist Registered Test(Original PDF)
The Occupational Therapist Exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Occupational Therapist Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the NBCOT OTR Occupational Therapist Registered Test.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the Occupational Therapist Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
Occupational Therapist Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough review for the Occupational Therapist Registered Exam
- A breakdown of basic NBCOT Information
- A guide to neurology system
- An analysis of the respiratory system
- An examination of the circulatory system
- An in-depth look at the endocrine system
- An overview of pharmacology
- A breakdown of nutrition
- A guide to behavioral & mental health
- An analysis of the GI system
- An examination of the eye, ear, and mouth
- An in-depth look at both obstetrics and gynecology
- An overview of the integumentary system
- A breakdown of different modalities
- A guide to muscular & skeletal systems
- An analysis of environmental concerns
- An examination of OT administration, assessment and management issues
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the Occupational Therapist Exam. Concepts and principles aren’t simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it’s written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answers, and that’s another area where our guide stands out. Our test designers have provided scores of test questions that will prepare you for what to expect on the actual NBCOT OTR Occupational Therapist Registered Exam. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.
We’ve helped thousands of people pass standardized tests and achieve their education and career goals. We’ve done this by setting high standards for our test preparation guides, and our Occupational Therapist Exam Secrets Study Guide is no exception. It’s an excellent investment in your future.
- Occupational Therapist test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the Occupational Therapist test.
- Occupational Therapist exam prep that will help you elevate your Occupational Therapist test score.
- Occupational Therapist study manual that will reduce your worry about the Occupational Therapist exam.
- Occupational Therapist review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of Occupational Therapist test anxiety.
- Occupational Therapist practice test questions and much more…