Neurosurgical Review: For Daily Clinical Use and Oral Board Preparation (EPUB)
By Vasilios A. Zerris
Robust ABNS exam prep and didactic review of the entire spectrum of neurosurgery from A to Z
The American Board of Neurological Surgery oral examination has undergone periodic review and revision over the years, with a new format instituted in spring 2017. This review book is specifically geared to the new format. The ABNS oral examination process is relevant, rigorous, and of value to the neurosurgical specialty and the public, ensuring neurosurgeons meet the highest standards of practice.
Neurosurgical Review: For Daily Clinical Use and Oral Board Preparation by Vasilios A. Zerris and distinguished contributors is a multimodal and a visually rich prep tool for the ABNS exam. The resource provides a unique approach to studying and melding online didactic materials with audio-enhanced charts. Readers can use the material as a complete online exam prep course with audio, or use the print version as a quick reference guide.
- Charts and schematics provide an excellent learning tool and study prep
- The high yield and easy to memorize format helps readers “visualize” knowledge
- Audio files enhance the ability to create a mental framework, thereby increasing comprehension and retention of content
- Cases presented at the end of each chapter focus primarily on core material tested in the general neurosurgery ABNS exam session taken by all candidates irrespective of their declared subspecialty
This is an essential textbook for neurosurgical residents, fellows, and practitioners prepping for the ABNS boards. It also serves as a user-friendly refresher of fundamental knowledge all neurosurgeons need to know.
- Publisher : Thieme; 1st edition (August 30, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 536 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1684200210
- ISBN-13 : 978-1684200214