- Hans Behrbohm, MD, Professor and Director, Department of Otorhinolaryngology,, Head and Neck Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Park Hospital Weissensee, Berlin, Medical Faculty, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany, In cooperation with the Institute of Medical, Development and Further Education Berlin e.V.
- Oliver Kaschke, MD, Professor and Director, Department of Otorhinolaryngology,, Head and Neck Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, St. Gertrauden Hospital, Berlin, Medical Faculty, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany
- Tadeus Nawka, MD, Professor, Department of Audiology and Phoniatrics, Charité Hospital, Berlin, Germany, Andrew Swift, ChM, FRCS, FRCSEd, Consultant ENT Surgeon, University Hospital Aintree, Liverpool, UK
- Andrew Swift, ChM, FRCS, FRCSEd, Consultant ENT Surgeon, University Hospital Aintree, Liverpool, UK
- Significantly enlarged and fully revised to the present standard of scientific knowledge and clinical practice
- Over 280 highly instructive drawings and more than 500 clinical photograph–all in full color
- Larger format allowing for an improved layout and clearer presentation of content
- New chapter on voice, speech, and language; new sections on obstructive sleep-related breathing disorders and on dermatologic principles for the otolaryngologist; and appendices on emergencies and on infection control
- Series: Thieme Anatomy
- Paperback: 472 pages
- Publisher: TPS; 3rd edition edition
- Language: English
- Type : PDF . NVA , Epub
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
Payment methods: Visa or master card (Paypal)
Ear, Nose and Throat Diseases: With Head and Neck Surgery (Thieme Anatomy) 3rd edition
Modern and up-to-date — the comprehensive and concise guide to the practice of otorhinolaryngology and head and neck surgery
The third edition of this long-time bestseller continues to be a reliable companion and invaluable resource for medical students, specialist trainees, residents, and practitioners, providing the essential scientific, diagnostic, and therapeutic knowledge and offering advanced information and guidelines for clinical practice.
Organized by anatomical region, each chapter covers the relevant anatomy and physiology, methods of investigation, and a comprehensive range of diseases. Succinct descriptions of diseases cover clinical findings, diagnosis, and medical and surgical treatment.
Key features of the third edition: