- Avoid diagnostic pitfalls through pearls that explain how to accurately use dermoscopy and highlight common mistakes.
- Master all aspects of performing dermoscopy and interpreting the results with easy-to-use “traffic light” systems and checklists for quick and effective learning.
- Gain a better visual understanding with approximately 30% new clinical and dermoscopic images that depict the appearance of benign and malignant lesions and feature arrows and labels to highlight important manifestations.
- Get better diagnostic results for less by learning how to successfully perform dermoscopy with this portable, to-the-point resource.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3 edition (May 8, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702068829
- ISBN-13: 978-0702068829
- Type : PDF
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
- Payment methods: Visa or master card (Paypal)
Dermoscopy: The Essentials 3rd Edition PDF
Dermoscopy: The Essentials presents the practical guidance you need to master this highly effective, more economical, and less invasive alternative to biopsy. Drs. Peter Soyer, Giuseppe Argenziano, Rainer Hofmann-Wellenhof, and Iris Zalaudek explain all aspects of performing dermoscopy and interpreting results. With approximately 30% new clinical and dermoscopic images, valuable pearls and checklists, and online access to the fully searchable and downloadable text, you’ll have everything you need to diagnose earlier and more accurately.