Key features include:
- Extensive coverage of the design and analysis of experiments for basic science research
- Experimental designs are presented together with the statistical methods
- The rationale of all forms of ANOVA is explained with simple mathematics
- A comprehensive presentation of statistical tests for multiple comparisons
- Calculations for all statistical methods are illustrated with examples and explained step-by-step.
This book presents biostatistical concepts and methods in a way that is accessible to anyone, regardless of his or her knowledge of mathematics. The topics selected for this book cover will meet the needs of clinical professionals to readers in basic science research.