Biopsy Interpretation of the Prostate (Biopsy Interpretation Series), 6th Edition
- Focuses on practical, need-to-know information regarding the diagnosis and prognosis of prostate cancer obtained on biopsy, addressing both common and unusual issues that arise in day-to-day practice.
- Provides new information on noninvasive lesions (HGPIN and intraductal carcinoma), clinical correlates with biopsy, and practical molecular findings.
- Shows how to critically use adjunctive tests to both diagnose limited prostate cancer and avoid overdiagnosing mimickers of prostate cancer.
- Emphasizes the newest updates in prostate cancer grading so that you can provide the most accurate prognostication in your biopsy reports.
- Features 1800 images online, as well as a 50-question test bank for self-assessment and review.