Biomedical Ethics, 2nd Edition (Original PDF)
- Each chapter focuses on a single area in a simple narrative.
- Illustrative case reports and case studies of ethical dilemmas are provided with points for reflection/discussion.
- In step with the curriculum in Medical Ethics already established in several medical colleges.
- The chapters can be used to develop modules in a medical ethics program.
- Additional resources (titles of relevant films, readings, and references) are provided.
- The chapters have been linked to the AETCOM modules for easy reference, providing content for teaching modules.
This book provides the resource to create teaching modules in medical ethics. In this way, the book compliments the AETCOM modules and can be used to develop teaching-learning sessions.