Advances in Surgery 2022 (Original PDF from Publisher)
By John L. Cameron MD FACS FRCS(Eng) (hon) FRCS(Ed) (hon) FRCSI(hon)
Advances in Surgery reviews the year’s most important findings and updates within the field in order to provide surgeons with the current clinical information they need for everyday practice. A distinguished editorial board, led by Dr. John L. Cameron, identifies key areas of major progress and controversy and invites preeminent specialists to contribute original articles devoted to these topics. These insightful overviews in surgery inform and enhance clinical practice by bringing concepts to a clinical level and exploring their everyday impact on patient care.
- Contains 20 articles on such topics as failure to rescue after the Whipple; management of necrotizing pancreatitis; what surgeons need to know about gene therapy for cancer; and how can we decrease firearm deaths in the United States.
- Provides in-depth, clinical reviews in surgery, providing actionable insights for clinical practice.
- Presents the latest information in the field under the leadership of an experienced editorial team. Authors synthesize and distill the latest research and practice guidelines to create these timely topic-based reviews.
- Publisher : Elsevier (September 29, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323987397
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323987394
- ISBN-13 : 9780323987394
- eText ISBN: 9780323987400