A Guide to Online Pharmacy Education: Teaching Strategies and Assessment Methods (EPUB)
By Yaser Al-Worafi
This book describes in detail the various teaching strategies and assessment methods used in pharmacy education. Included in the text is both the advantages and disadvantages of each teaching and assessment method, as well as tips for effective implementation of the strategies. The text covers a plethora of teaching styles, from web based and online learning to lecture and team-based learning, and highlights some of the best practices used worldwide. This book aims to be a valuable single resource for pharmacy educators, students, and researchers.
- One resource for the pharmacy educators, students, partitioners, researchers, policy makers and other readers with the necessary information and practical guidelines about the online pharmacy education, practice, and research.
- Describe and discuss the situation of the online pharmacy education, practice, and research around the world.
- Describe the challenges facing the online pharmacy education, practice, and research and suggest recommendations to overcome the challenges.
- Describe the pharmacy education teaching strategies and assessment methods.
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of each teaching strategy and assessment method.
- Provide tips for the effective implementation of teaching strategies and assessment methods based on the best practices worldwide.
- Publisher : CRC Press; 1st edition (12 Oct. 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 380 pages
- ISBN-10 : 103213688X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1032136882